Monday, August 4, 2008

Tired

I have had such a migrane since last night and it is finally going away. I was up quite a bit last night with that and then Marshall was up because he has been having severe pain under his ribs. Of course it is on his left side which makes me paranoid especially since he is already on blood pressure medication. I knew it was bad when he had me call to get him into the doctor right away today. Well they did some more blood work and checked out his heart. The doctor thinks his heart looks could but is going to send whatever they did to a cardiologist to be sure. They are thinking it is a pinched nerve. But on the way home he was in so much pain he had to pull off the road. Of course I didn't go along because I wouldn't have been in any better shape to drive this morning. He is now on a muscle relaxer to see if that helps. He actually called into work which never happens so I know he is in a lot of pain. We all took a long nap this afternoon. We took the girls to the waterpark on Friday with Nate, Beth, and Hailey. We opened the place and closed it down. The girls had such a good time. Then on Saturday Marshall and Tay helped my dad with some caterings and Tierney and I got the girls' room finished (and it looks even better than I thought it would). So I think the girls were plenty tired today. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon!

No comments: